A Personal Approach to Leadership for Managers, Supervisors and Frontline Operators
The best 9-1-1 centers know that the strength of the center’s leadership team defines the culture, how well expectations are communicated, and working conditions for team members. When the leadership team isn’t working as a cohesive unit, the challenging work of 9-1-1 can feel even more difficult. Through interactive exercises and reflective discussion, this training class will give participants the tools and perspectives to increase trust and foster mutual accountability.
Participants will learn principles and tools to:
- Embody the habits of a successful leader
- Understand what effective leadership actually is
- Identify their personal leadership style
- Take actionable steps towards becoming the leader they want to be
- Create a culture of success at the dispatch center
Class has no maximum capacity.